NEW SECTION. Sec. 14.
- Retail outlets shall sell no products or services other than useable marijuana, marijuana-infused products, or paraphernalia intended for the storage or use of useable marijuana or marijuana-infused products.
- Licensed marijuana retailers shall not employ persons under twenty-one years of age or allow persons under twenty-one years of age to enter or remain on the premises of a retail outlet.
- Licensed marijuana retailers shall not display any signage in a window, on a door, or on the outside of the premises of a retail outlet that is visible to the general public from a public right-of- way, other than a single sign no larger than one thousand six hundred square inches identifying the retail outlet by the licensee’s business or trade name.
- Licensed marijuana retailers shall not display useable marijuana or marijuana-infused products in a manner that is visible to the general public from a public right-of-way.
- No licensed marijuana retailer or employee of a retail outlet shall open or consume, or allow to be opened or consumed, any useable marijuana or marijuana-infused product on the outlet premises.
- The state liquor control board shall fine a licensee one thousand dollars for each violation of any subsection of this section. Fines collected under this section must be deposited into the dedicated marijuana fund created under section 26 of this act.